Why learn French ?
- French is the most spoken language in India, after English.
- more than 50 countries in the world speak french as their official language.
- French is the official language of diplomacy.
- in India, thousands of companies work in French, or with French speaking customers.
- abroad, a lot of French speaking companies need Indian employees who are French speaking to expand their businesses in India, and Asia.
How to learn French
There are 2 recognized ways :
Online, with Click On French
ClickOnFrench.com is an e-learning portal which has been developed by the French Embassy and the Alliance Française network in India. At the end of the course, you will get an attestation, or a certificate (if you clear the online certification exam). Click On French contains online content, virtual classes through webcam (skype), sound files, video, multimedia exercises and activities, for a total of 130 hours of learning.
It is the best way to learn French if you don't have the time to attend regular classes. To know more : www.clickonfrench.com
Regular classes, with Alliance Française
The Alliance Française network in India is a famous network of institutes with centers almost everywhere in India. They are a branch of the French Embassy in India, and of the Institut Français. With a team of highly experienced teachers, it is surely the most efficient way to learn French if you have the time to attend regular classes. To know more : www.afindia.org