- Manage Bookings received from Foreign Travel Agents by making reservations and preparing price quotations for the journeys
- Monitor each itinerary with attention to detail and raise any discrepancies with the relevant person internal or external.
- Liaise with internal departments which include contracting, transport and finance for various functions
- Prepare and manage invoices destined to the Foreign Travel Agents as per schedule, raise vouchers and co-ordinate payments to suppliers.
- Monitor feedback received from clients and transmit it to various suppliers and negotiate for damages
- Take part in familiarisation visits to update destination knowledge of India, sometimes with team members of our foreign tour operators
· Excellent communication skills in English and French (Spoken and Written)
· Attention to detail and an ability to think on your feet
· Patience, Diplomacy and tact;
· A self-driven and result-oriented attitude to get things done on time
· Effective task management, to execute simultaneous tasks of varying priority
· A genuine interest in travel.
What to Expect:
The position is based in our Head Office in Delhi and you will be joining a multi-cultural team in an open work environment. The compensation will be commensurate with the industry standards.
If you’re interested in this role, please send across your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Set up in 1977, IFCCI is a not for profit bilateral business Chamber which fosters and promotes mutually beneficial relations between India and France through channels of trade and industry.
The Chamber has three offices in Mumbai, New Delhi and Chennai and over 470 members comprising leading French and Indian companies.
IFCCI’s endeavor is to provide a platform for facilitating business and networking opportunities between French and Indian companies, to promote our members’ interests to key decision makers and to help develop economic and commercial relations between France and India.
Since 1st January 2012, IFCCI merged with the Paris Chamber of Commerce & Industry and created a CCIP Indian Desk. A Reunion Island representation desk has also been set up in Chennai.