Operations Manager - Travel Agency
- Monitor a diverse team of sales and operations professionals with an attention to detail, and make sure work flow is smooth and effective
- Liaise with various internal departments – Bookings, Transportation, Accounts - and local offices to ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
- Act as an escalation point for the team on any process related queries/issues
- Keep a close watch on the overall traveller experience and monitor client feedback and transmit it to various suppliers and negotiate for damages
- Manage relationships with hotel partners and liaise with them to handle any operational and availability issues
- Co-ordinate with the Production Team to develop new products regularly and incorporate them into Sales channels to increase productivity
- Handle unforeseen problems on the ground and client dissatisfaction and find quick solutions
- Generate periodic reports outlining work volume, and constantly look for ways to improve effectiveness of Operating Procedures.
· Prior Experience of at least 5 years in the Inbound Travel Industry with an in-depth destination knowledge of India
· A Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong working knowledge of French language and French culture and impeccable communications skills
· Pre-existing relationships with the Hoteliers and Transporters in the country, especially major hotel chains
· An ability to adapt to a multi-cultural work environment and be able to deal with colleagues and suppliers from diverse regions of India
What to Expect:
The position is based in our Head Office in Delhi and you will be joining a multi-cultural team in an open work environment. The compensation will be commensurate with the industry standards.
If you’re interested in this role, please send across your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
About the company
Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Set up in 1977, IFCCI is a not for profit bilateral business Chamber which fosters and promotes mutually beneficial relations between India and France through channels of trade and industry.
The Chamber has three offices in Mumbai, New Delhi and Chennai and over 470 members comprising leading French and Indian companies.
IFCCI’s endeavor is to provide a platform for facilitating business and networking opportunities between French and Indian companies, to promote our members’ interests to key decision makers and to help develop economic and commercial relations between France and India.
Since 1st January 2012, IFCCI merged with the Paris Chamber of Commerce & Industry and created a CCIP Indian Desk. A Reunion Island representation desk has also been set up in Chennai.