Executive Assistant to Managing Director
The company is a French International Expansion Advisory Company specialized in International Business Development and provides full operational support for companies aiming to develop and expand their business abroad. With almost 20 years of experience, now the Company employs more than 12 professionals in 2 locations: United Kingdom (London) and India (Bangalore). The company is looking for an Executive Assistant to the MD.
- Email Management (Marketing/Filtering/Admin support)
- Setting up Auto responders (Mailchimp,Aweber)
- Booking and setting appointments with clients
- Customer/client Support (liaising on client’s behalf to customers by phone, fax, email)
- Receptionist duties (Answering and assisting phone calls)
- Managing Calendars (For Management and Staff)
- Book Keeping (Basic Accounting Management – Xero)
- Client File Management (Dropbox, Google Docs, MS Office)
- Database Management and Data entry (i.e updating emails, inputting data or updating and creating new lists)
- Article written for company Blog (With research skills and management of blogs and blog posts) Arranging and managing Travel Itinerary
- Office management – (writing minutes and administering video conference meetings)
- Creating and managing basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
- Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations, Evernote)
- Social Media Management Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube) Social media software (hootsuite)
· Key skills required:
· Experience- Min. 1-2 years
· Required education- Bachelor's
· Languages: English and French
· Excellent admin, organization and communication skills.
Interested candidates having the required experience and profile may send their CV to email@example.com
About the company
Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Set up in 1977, IFCCI is a not for profit bilateral business Chamber which fosters and promotes mutually beneficial relations between India and France through channels of trade and industry.
The Chamber has three offices in Mumbai, New Delhi and Chennai and over 470 members comprising leading French and Indian companies.
IFCCI’s endeavor is to provide a platform for facilitating business and networking opportunities between French and Indian companies, to promote our members’ interests to key decision makers and to help develop economic and commercial relations between France and India.
Since 1st January 2012, IFCCI merged with the Paris Chamber of Commerce & Industry and created a CCIP Indian Desk. A Reunion Island representation desk has also been set up in Chennai.