Marketing & Communications Manager / Corporate Assistant
The Company is an international provider of advanced technologies, catalysts, adsorbents and services, with a global reputation for basic engineering design excellence. The main scope of the Company’s business is focused on the conversion of oil, coal, natural gas and biomass to clean fuels as well as the production and purification of major petrochemical intermediates.
Operational Marketing in coordination with the Corporate Marketing & External Communications Division
· Scheduling events (international conferences, seminars, workshops) and prepare an annual calendar and clearly identify associated deadlines (call for papers, submission of presentations)
· The Company’s participation to conferences
o Be the single entry point with the Company SA to discuss the Company’s participation to conferences
o Propose papers to be presented and sponsorship to be granted after having internal discussion with the Company with proper timing so that demand can be processed.
o Ensure delegate subscription
o Provide data for preparing the Company Group Marketing & External Communications budget and monitor costs
· Making sure that sales documents (commercial bulletins, brochures, etc.) used by the Company are the latest versions.
· Being locally in charge of events logistics and coordination organized in India (Seminars, training, workshops) and providing support to the Company SA in decision making for seminars /events on the following:
o Vendors recommendations & following it up
o Expenses monitoring
o Internal Coordination (with the Company SA)
o Point of contact for clients
· Being responsible for updating and maintenance of the Company web site.
· Being the point of contact for the Company SA for providing information related to the Company and local market / clients for Social Media.
External & Internal Communications
· Helping the Corporate teams to identify media (newspapers, magazines) in which the Company can promote its offer (through articles, advertising, interviews, etc.) and monitor associated costs.
· Guaranteeing the respect for deadlines and transmit the information to the editors and publishers
· Make sure that goodies are available within the Company.
· Helping the Corporate teams to protect the Company image by respecting the Company Graphic Guidelines in terms of stationary, business cards, posters, banners, goodies, etc.
· Helping the Corporate teams to display and implement at the Company Axens Group internal communications including the Company portal, newsletters, greeting cards, etc. as well as any corporate issues.
· Sharing information related to the subsidiary with corporate Marketing & External Communications Division, internal communication and HR teams on a regular basis.
· Being Responsible for calendar management of the Managing Director (MD),
· Arranging travel schedule and reservations for M.D as needed
· Supporting the M.D in the preparation of regular reports, proposals and related activities in servicing & developing relationships with stakeholders
· Maintaining and developing databases and mailing lists to ensure they are current & up to date at all times.
· Monitoring the presence of personnel coming from the Company group to India.
Key skills required:
· Degree in relevant discipline, preferably a master degree in communications.
Experience and Knowledge:
· Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a communications and marketing role.
· Strong knowledge of MS office suite including word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
· Knowledege of Adobe will be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- English, Hindi (French will be a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills (open minded)
- Ability to manage workload and to work on tight deadlines
Interested candidates having the required experience and profile may send their CV to email@example.com
About the company
Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Set up in 1977, IFCCI is a not for profit bilateral business Chamber which fosters and promotes mutually beneficial relations between India and France through channels of trade and industry.
The Chamber has three offices in Mumbai, New Delhi and Chennai and over 470 members comprising leading French and Indian companies.
IFCCI’s endeavor is to provide a platform for facilitating business and networking opportunities between French and Indian companies, to promote our members’ interests to key decision makers and to help develop economic and commercial relations between France and India.
Since 1st January 2012, IFCCI merged with the Paris Chamber of Commerce & Industry and created a CCIP Indian Desk. A Reunion Island representation desk has also been set up in Chennai.