Research Analyst -French language.
Greetings from PharmaForce!
This has reference to the opening in our company for the post Research Analyst -French language.
Pharmaforce Reports Pvt. Ltd.
Pharmaforce Reports Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pharmaforce International Inc. Pharmaforce International is a global market intelligence firm operating in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices industry. For more details please visit www.pharmaforce.biz
Please find below the Job Description:
Comply with all company standards, policies and procedures that includes:
- Adhering to reporting hierarchy as defined by the company organizational structure
- Submitting accurate timesheets on a timely weekly basis
- Submitting vacation requests to the Country Director with reasonable advanced notice
- Informing assigned Directors of any sick days or non –requested absences immediately
- Assist Director with training and mentoring of new hires (when needed)
- Assist with finding potential new hires (when needed)
- Assist in identifying new industry personnel to expand contact databases (when needed)
- Offer suggestions of improving efficiencies in all company-related areas
- Share pertinent information with other team members
- Comply with all company standards, policies and procedures that includes:
- Identify key contacts needed to conduct interviews on a project by project basis
- Assure a clear understanding of all project scopes, deliverables and deadlines
- Conduct structured interviews with contacts and gather information outlined in deliverables and call report templates
- Perform tasks and responsibilities to adequately cover all projects in progress
- Perform primary and secondary source research and interviews in assigned foreign markets
Organize and save information gathered from interviews and secondary research into call reports or appropriate spreadsheets
- Call reports must be submitted to assigned Director within 24 hours from completion of interviews
- Call reports should only consist of factual hard data derived through research and interviews
- Any non-supported analysis or hypothesis must be clearly identified as such
- Conflicting information from multiple sources should be reviewed and clarified
- Analyze acquired information and conduct appropriate FTE analysis when required
- Meet timelines and objectives
- Assure all submitted information is submitted in the proper/pre-determined format and is checked for accuracy and legibility which includes:
- Correct names
- All math adds up correctly
- If needed, conduct more interviews to get the desired answers or clarifications
- Respond to Director questions clearly, accurately and within 24 hours
- Experience in Market Research / Pharma / Healthcare is preferred but not essentials
- Degree / Diploma / Post Graduate in required language – French
- Degree in science or pharmacy will be added advantage
- Depending on Experience & Language Skills
- Shift Timing
12:00 Pm – 9:00 Pm
If Interested please get back to me on Aarti.Garud@pharmaforceintl.com with your latest resume, current,Expected ctc and Notice period.
- Good voice communication skills in French
- Ability to steer discussion for Primary Market Research, the domain being Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Market
- Knowledge of computer usage especially for required Secondary Research prior to carrying out Primary Research, web surfing, social media like LinkedIn etc.
- Ideally basic degree in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology and similar prior research experience or sales experience in this industry would be great. But getting these together may not be very easy, in which case learning capability is okay coupled with excellent French voice skills.
- Also note the shift timing 12.00 to 09.00 at Kalyani Nagar, transportation to be taken care of by the employee on his/her own
About the company
PharmaForce Reports Pvt Ltd
Pharmaforce Reports Pvt. Ltd. Pharmaforce Reports Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pharmaforce International Inc. Pharmaforce International is a global market intelligence firm operating in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices industry.