• Do you relish a real challenge?
• Are you an innovative thinker?
• Are you a people person who enjoys building relationships?
We are a successful and growing international recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of personnel worldwide. We are looking for Recruitment Resourcer to join our office in Bangalore, India. We are ambitious and successful and we want to hear from like-minded individuals with a competitive spirit.
As a Resourcer you will be responsible for supporting our offices in the UK and India.
• Sourcing suitable candidates through database searching, targeted headhunting and network referrals
• Taking references for successful candidates
• Promoting and advertising vacancies through social media, appropriate job boards, online forums and groups
• Answering enquiries and advert responses through the phone and email
• Arranging interviews, debriefing candidates and supporting them throughout the process
• Managing client relationships
• Maintaining and updating the internal database system, ensuring all documentation and notes are current and relevant
• Gathering business-leads to support the Business Development team through industry-specific websites, social network, and key industry players
You should be looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment with excellent earning potential and long-term career prospects.
• MBA candidates having one to two years experience.
• Perfect written and spoken English. French speaking candidates preferred.
• Any Sales experience would be beneficial
We expect you to be a strong multi-tasker, proactive, innovative, resilient, self-motivated and with a good work ethic.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Set up in 1977, IFCCI is a not for profit bilateral business Chamber which fosters and promotes mutually beneficial relations between India and France through channels of trade and industry.
The Chamber has three offices in Mumbai, New Delhi and Chennai and over 470 members comprising leading French and Indian companies.
IFCCI’s endeavor is to provide a platform for facilitating business and networking opportunities between French and Indian companies, to promote our members’ interests to key decision makers and to help develop economic and commercial relations between France and India.
Since 1st January 2012, IFCCI merged with the Paris Chamber of Commerce & Industry and created a CCIP Indian Desk. A Reunion Island representation desk has also been set up in Chennai.