Sales Operations Professional
Company Profile: French Company is engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, manufacturing of petroleum products, and transportation and sale of crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products. We are looking for French speaking candidates who can be available for a face to face interview in Delhi but position will be based in Bangalore.
Sales Operations Professional:
• Set up accounts and prepare contracts
• Create and update customer account information in Customer Relation Management system
• Execute pricing activities and coordinate with related parties
• Assist sales representatives with credit-related requests
• Assist sales representatives for issues or inquiries
• Support Retails and Distributors business activities
Candidate should be flexible to shift working for both shifts below
a. Afternoon shift = 12.30 PM – 9.30 PM
b. Evening shift = 4.30 PM – 1.30 AM
• A degree from a recognized university, scoring GPA 6 and above
• Candidates with no prior working experience are welcome to apply
• One to three years of relevant work experience will be an advantage
• Good communication skills
• An effective team player
• Adaptable and able to work under pressure
• Able to work independently
• Strong customer service skills
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Set up in 1977, IFCCI is a not for profit bilateral business Chamber which fosters and promotes mutually beneficial relations between India and France through channels of trade and industry.
The Chamber has three offices in Mumbai, New Delhi and Chennai and over 470 members comprising leading French and Indian companies.
IFCCI’s endeavor is to provide a platform for facilitating business and networking opportunities between French and Indian companies, to promote our members’ interests to key decision makers and to help develop economic and commercial relations between France and India.
Since 1st January 2012, IFCCI merged with the Paris Chamber of Commerce & Industry and created a CCIP Indian Desk. A Reunion Island representation desk has also been set up in Chennai.